Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ma che cazzo fai 2 : 'Borrowed' Fiat 500 Abarth road test continued


Just a minor update on the Abarth road test.  I took it back to my brother's house (he is flying back home as I write this) but this time my sons accompanied me. I put their booster seats in the back of the car and packed my 8 and 5 year old boys in there with explicit instructions not to touch anything with their grubby hands. They did in fact fit in the back of the Abarth......but adults would be a different story.


On other note, I noticed that the car still has the factory installed protective plastic on the carpets!  My brother has had this car for a while and has managed to leave the plastic perfectly in tact!  Makes me want to let loose with some stereotypical comments about our Italian aunts who would buy special plastic covers for their new sofas and plastic hallway runners to protect the carpeting in their homes.
Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment